Sunday, September 03, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

Last night, Chris A., Rob S., his intrepid spouse and I went to see Snakes on a Plane.

I can say, without exaggeration, that was the most fun I've had in a movie theater in a very long time. This is moviemaking at its squirmy, ludicrously silly extreme.

It is not a great movie- Oh, far from it- but it is so campily scrumtacular, so predictably craptastic, so deliciously fun that you simply must take as many of your sarcastic and jovial friends as you can round up and go see it. You will love it.

It had everything in it I could have possibly wanted from a movie with Samuel L. Jackson about Snakes on a Plane. It really, really did.

4 comments:

Chris A. said...

Do as she says, and you live!

Dave said...

Would you go as far as to say it's CRAPTACULAR?

Rob S. said...

It's scrumtrulescent. Snakes is everything that was promised in its title...and then some.

The One True Tami said...

I have never before in a movie theater been able to happily exclaim things like "boobs on a plane!" and had my friend gleefully exclaim back, "snakes on a boob!"

SO terrible, of course I had a good time!

I liked it almost as much as I like cheese. :o)