Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Screamin' Carrot

BlueJersey is hosting the Screaming Carrot Award, for Best NJ Blog of 2005. Shockingly, The Center of NJ Life has been nominated- and it's an honor to be nominated, fans and friends. These folks are the heavy hitters of NJ liberal political blogs, places I try to visit most days. Just check out the company I'm in:

Blanton's and Ashton's
The Contrarian
Dump Mike
Jersey Perspective
Mapleberry Blog
Media In Trouble
The Opinion Mill
Tammany on the Hudson
Xpatriated Texan

The polls close on Sunday the 8th at midnight. Head on over and vote.

3 comments:

DBK said...

Shamelessly whoring for votes has allowed me to catch you in the voting with an astonishing three votes.

We are powerhouses of Blogtopia. Between us, we fooled six people.

Sharon GR said...

Checking out the B & A post- Nice shameless whoring there, DBK. I'm rather surprised that I have three whole votes, considering the other blogs on the list have a much more political focus than I do.

Hehe, it's all going according to my diabolical plan...

DBK said...

Now you have five votes. I don't think B and A is going to win this thing.

Dammit!