Monday, January 30, 2006

Rep. Rush Holt podcast!

The first bluejersey.net podcast is up: an interview with Rep. Rush Holt of the 12th district.

I'm listening to it right now, and I can tell you it's a good interview. Also- for the few of you who may check this blog who aren't lucky enough to be residents of Our Fair State- this is not a Jersey-centered discussion, so listen anyway. Some highlights:

"It just makes no sense to continue our dependence- psychological, military and economic- on oil."

"I have found no one who actually feels safer, and can demonstrate that she or he is safer, because of our war in Iraq."

"I see no justification for the program that the White House has described. I see no need to have an ongoing spying mechanism against Americans. I see no need for them to be conducting this on their own suspicions, not by demonstrating a probable cause of action before a court."

Must... go... listen... again....

It was so easy to subscribe to the podcast, even I could do it without panicy phone calls to computer-savvy people.

1 comment:

Rob S. said...

Just heard it tonight. It's terrific.