Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Better late than never

I'm about halfway through Crashing the Gate by Jerome Armstrong and Markos Moulitsas ZĂșniga. It's not a long book but I've had almost no free time lately (as you might have noticed by how little I've been blogging.) If you have a free day, you could easily finish it that quickly.

This book is simply a revelation. It should be the wake-up call the left needs to, well, wake up and stop snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. After I read a section, I spend the next twenty minutes explaining it to my husband (who hopefully will read it, but really, does he need to now?) and wondering aloud why the Dems are still doing what they're still doing, and why they don't get it.

I highly recommend it. And, now available in paperback!

No comments: