PSE&G is providing the following conservation tips:
* Turn off everything you're not using; lights, TVs, computers, etc. Use dimmers, timers and motion detectors on indoor and outdoor lighting.
* Close blinds, shades and draperies facing the sun to keep the sun's heat out and help fans and air conditioners cool more efficiently.
* Close doors leading to uncooled parts of your home. With central air, close off vents to unused rooms.
* Delay heat-producing tasks such as washing and drying laundry or dishes until later in the day, and wait until load is full.
* Refrain from using nonessential appliances. Unplug or use only when necessary an
extra refrigerator in your garage.
You already know all this, and should be doing it anyway. But since it's supposed to reach 100 today in parts of Our Fair State, it's good to have a reminder.