Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I get searches- Carla Katz photo edition



For some reason, if you type "Carla Katz photo" into Google, I'm the number one link. I've been getting searches looking for a photo of her for years; I've gotten almost a hundred hits yesterday alone looking for a picture of this woman. Which is funny, since I've NEVER POSTED A PHOTO OF HER.

Until now.

You ask at the Center of NJ Life, we sometimes get around to trying to deliver.

This photo is from PoliticsNJ's 2005 roundup, where she is named Ultimate Survivor:

Carla Katz, the CWA President whose onetime relationship with Jon Corzine overshadowed her own accomplishments as the head of one of the state's largest public employee unions.

Carla Katz is president of the Communications Workers of America Local 1034.

No comments: