Thursday, June 15, 2006

Quick comment on tracking

So, earlier this month I made the switch- I added SiteMeter because Blogpatrol couldn't get their act together. BP periodically went down- for hours or days often not counting visitors, had lousy response time when I tried to log in and sometimes wouldn't let me at all, you name it. My "count" icon was completely whacked, too, so I took it down. I was finally sick of it. I added SiteMeter.

But I never discontinued BlogPatrol.

I just checked BlogPatrol out- they updated their interface, quick response time, full information, and they have the same stats as SiteMeter- it looks like they haven't gone down in days. Once I finally bail on them, they turn it all around.

So I'll leave 'em both out there. Do you have any preference?

No comments: