Friday, August 22, 2008

And so it ends

Not ready for the end of summer.

This fall brings big changes around our household in the Center of NJ. I'm going back to school. I've taken classes before, changed jobs before, and generally shook things up around here, but I still think nothing will prepare me for grad school and all I'm facing.

Overwhelmed, that's how I'd put it. Or, at least daunted.

So, we're taking it easy these last few weeks of summer. We did some outings with just me & the children, with Andrew's workfolks, and with mine. Finally had those friends over for dinner that we said for years we'd get together with but never got around to it before. Camped out in the backyard. Walked the dogs every night.

Tryin' to get in as much summer as possible, before it ends.

1 comment:

Nazim Uddin said...

Didn't see a link to an email, but was wondering if you would be interested in attending the launch of Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease in New Jersey (PFCD-NJ)in New Brunswick. Former Surgeon General, Dr. Carmona will be speaking at the event. PFCD-NJ is chaired by former Governor Jim Florio and by the President of the Health Care Quality Institute of NJ, David Knowlton.

If interested, please contact me at Nazim.Uddin.1@gmail.com