Monday, February 12, 2007

Sad sack

This is pathetic. Not the ad, me.



Every time I see it, I cry.

I miss my dogs. I miss them something horrible.

The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show is on tonight and tomorrow night. I've watched it without fail since 1998, and will again tonight, even though the dogs look exactly the same year to year (which is the point, actually.) Unfortunately I'll be at work when they show the hound group tomorrow, but I'll watch the rerun.

And if I see that ad one too many times, I'll be on the phone to the greyhound adoption people tomorrow. I had planned to wait until we had the new deck installed and did some weekend traveling we want to do.

But somewhere out there, there is a good dog. In a cage. Who has to race tonight. And he just wants to come home.

I want him home.

No comments: