Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finished

I finished my iPod project yesterday. I have now officially listened to every song on my iPod in alphabetical order.

Some things I've learned:
  • iTunes capitalizes numbers at the end, after letters, which is the opposite of how we do it in the library.
  • There are lots of songs that start with "I" and "You".
  • I really gotta clean up my library- there's tons of stuff on there I don't need to have, particularly stuff I got free from iTunes.
  • Time for some new music! I have a couple of CDs I haven't ripped yet, and at least two songs I want to buy.

It was a neat project, and took a lot longer than I thought- close to a year. Granted, I only listen to my iPod when I'm walking by myself or gardening, but also I don't have that many songs on it.

Now, I'm going to listen to a book for a change.

No comments: