Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Me, Here, Now

Rob tagged me for this particular meme. I read his post while at work, but could not take the pic until I got home; so as soon as I got home, I dropped my coat and found the camera.

This is me, here, "now" (actually about 40 minutes ago- I had to read to Oldest before bedtime, so the post is delayed.)

Now for the rules:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this..

I don't think I can come up with ten who would both read this and bother to do it. But just in case, here we go: Andrew, VeeganMD, Tami (who has more important things on her mind just now but may find this later), jayananda, SciFi Pie, Greg (Oh!! Wait- Greg already did it. Never mind.) Janet, and the next four people who show up here via Google- please leave me comments so I know you were here.

3 comments:

Sharon GR said...

I just realized I broke the rules a little bit- I "edited" the picture, meaning I cropped it so it wasn't huge and largely a picture of our downstairs bathroom shower curtain.

But that's really what I looked like, an hour ago, when I got home from work.

Rob S. said...

Awesome! You look MAHvalous.

The One True Tami said...

I *did* find it later! 2 weeks later...